I made a loaf of this poppy seed bread one evening to go with our coffee the next morning. It was so good that my husband ate more than half loaf before he went to bed!
Poppy Seed Bread Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (18.25 ounces)
- 1 package (3.4 ounce) instant lemon, banana cream or cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Mix all the dry ingredients (except poppyseeds) together.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Slowly add dry ingredient mix to the wet ingredient mix.
- Fold in poppy seeds
- Pour into 2 greased 9 x 5 3 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until tests done.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes before moving to wire rack.