There was something for everyone at the massive Christmas market in Dresden, Germany.
- Hungry? Dine on a variety of meats, potato-based dishes and baked goods.
- Sober? Drink some hot wine or cold/hot beer.
- Cold? Adorn yourself with knit hats and fleece booties.
- Messy? Buy a handmade broom.
- Bored? Ride the ferris wheel.
- Festive? Decorate your halls with sausage and blown glass ornaments.
- Religious? Check out the nativity scene with a live sheep.
- Playful? Create a Santa Claus with Legos.
- Tired? Take a horse-drawn carriage around town.