The National Aquarium in Baltimore, Maryland, is pricey — $24.95 to $39.95 per person — but you can have a fun-filled day:
- exploring exhibitions that feature more than 20,000 animals
- attending more than 40 talks
- watching animal feedings
- touching jellyfish and horseshoe crabs
- checking out the 4-D film screenings
We focused our afternoon visit on:
- the sharks in the 225,000-gallon, ring-shaped aquarium
- the nine species of jellyfish in the Jellies Invasion exhibition.
Important visitor information
Purchase your tickets online in advance to reserve your visit day and time. There is a limited number of people admitted at set times throughout each day.